Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Flickr of Hope...

Redcliffe Plantation Tree
My photo of an old tree on a Southern Plantation HDR 
In order to participate in Photo Ponie, I'm requiring you to have a Flickr account. Something most photographers might already have. But, if not, you will need to get one. I plan to use a private (invite only) Flickr group to share entry photos. Because, simply,  I don't have room or money to store the photos. I have already created a private Photo Ponie group ("Photo Ponie Paddock") that submitters will be invited to once your submission entry fee has been made. I suggest that you input your Flickr screen name upon donation, or I can email you to retrieve it once your entry fee has been received. If you have any questions feel free to comment or contact me via Flickr or Twitter @Batteman87


Photo Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment